The rooms must be reserved in advance, and will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis. A completed application must be submitted annually to the Library staff before a reservation is confirmed. Reservations should include the amount of time necessary to set up the room, conduct the event, and clean up. Requesting a room online does not constitute approval until notification is received from the library staff.
The library has three meeting rooms available for community groups and organizations. The two Conference Rooms and larger Community Room can be requested online.
Note: You must have a completed BDL Room Reservation Application on file in order to have any online room reservations approved. Room policies and an application form are available from the library or you can email email@example.com to request this information. Any room reservations booked without a completed application will remain pending until the application has been received and approved.
- Using the calendar provided below, choose the date and room you wish to reserve. Once that day’s schedule of that room comes up, put check marks by the times you are trying to reserve. Please remember to include any set up or clean up time into your scheduled time. Click “Continue”.
- Complete the information page which comes up next. Contact information is VERY important! We need a telephone number and email in order to confirm and communicate with you. If you need to use any technology make sure to indicate this on the information form where applicable. Click “Verify Request” once you have completed the information page.
- Review the “Room Request Summary”, and if all information is correct, click “Submit Request”. A note confirming that an email regarding your request was sent will pop up.
- The library will confirm your reservation usually within 24-48 hours and you will be notified by email.
- If you are trying to book a room within less than 72 hours, you will need to contact the library at 231-582-7861.